Until Dawn Trophies
This is a list of the 19 trophies that can be obtained throughout Until Dawn.
|A Symphony of Horror Trophies||You collected all Gold, Silver and Bronze trophies in Until Dawn.||Platinum|
|You Opened Their Eyes||The group found all the clues from the Mystery Man Clueline. DLC clues 31 and 32 don't count.||Gold|
|This Is THE End||Nobody survived until dawn.||Gold|
|They All Live||All eight friends survived until dawn.||Gold|
|The Tale of The Two Sisters||The group found all the clues from the Twins Clueline.||Gold|
|The Skillful Wolf Man||Mike kept the wolf alive throughout the Sanatorium.||Gold|
|The Quicker Man||All the boys escaped death.||Gold|
|The Fateful Descent||The group found all the clues from the 1952 Clueline.||Gold|
|Night of the Totem Hunter||The group found all the totems on the mountain.||Gold|
|Four Daughters Of Darkness||All of the girls survived until dawn.||Gold|
|The Psycho Path||Sam or Ashley attacked the Psycho with a weapon.||Silver|
|Scream Too!||Mike cut off his fingers to free himself from the bear trap.||Silver|
|Instant Inferno||Sam immediately flicked the switch to set the lodge ablaze.||Silver|
|Don't Scare Jessica To Death||Jessica survived her night of terror.||Silver|
|Ashley Snaps||Ashley snapped and let Chris die.||Silver|
|You Let The Wrong One In!||Ashley or Chris opened the trap door and let the monster in.||Bronze|
|The Exorcism of Emily||Mike shot Emily.||Bronze|
|Let eM In||Mike allowed Emily to stay in the basement.||Bronze|
|Fatal Grudge||Chris chose to shoot Ashley.||Bronze|
1. Do a playthrough where you save every character (making sure that Emily gets bit, Wolfie survives, Mike cuts off his fingers, and Ashley stabs the Psycho or Sam throws a vase) and collect every clue and totem along the way. This gives you the trophies: They All Live, Four Daughters of Darkness, The Quicker Man, Don't Scare Jessica To Death, Let eM In, The Skillful Wolf Man, Scream Too!, The Psycho Path, The Fateful Descent, The Tale of The Two Sisters, You Opened Their Eyes, and Night of the Totem Hunter.
2. After completing the previous playthrough, go back to Chapter 6 through the Episodes menu and do another playthrough until the scene where the Psycho forces Chris to choose between shooting Ashley and himself. Chris must shoot Ashley. Continue playing until Chapter 8 and make sure Emily gets bit. When it comes to Chris' segment in the same chapter, keep him alive until he gets back to the lodge where Ashley leaves him outside. In the basement, shoot Emily. In Chapter 9, Ashley must open the trap door. Kill all the remaining characters in Chapter 10 (by not finding the diary and failing all "Don't Move" segments. This gives you the trophies: This Is THE end, Ashley Snaps, Fatal Grudge, The Exorcism of Emily, and You Let The Wrong One In.
3. Go back to Chapter 10 and play until the final lodge scene. Pass the first few "Don't Move" segments, then choose to run to the switch instead of saving Mike. This gives you the trophies: Instant Inferno and A Symphony of Horror Trophies.
- The trophy names are all thinly disguised references to classic movies:
- Nosferatu: A Symphony of Horror: F.W. Murnau's classic German Expressionist vampire movie.
- Open Your Eyes: A classic psychological thriller by Spanish director Alejandro Amenábar's.
- This is the End: In this 2013 movie, James Franco and his friends are faced with the apocalypse.
- They Live: John Carpenter's satirical 1988 sci-fi horror film about corporations taken over by aliens.
- A Tale of Two Sisters: A Korean psychological horror film.
- The Wolf Man: Classic 1941 monster movie starring Lon Chaney Jr.
- The Wicker Man: A British mystery horror film wherein a police officer is sent to a Scottish island finds a community that he suspects practices human sacrifice.
- The Descent: A British psychological horror/monster movie set in a cave in the Appalachians.
- The Night of the Hunter: A 1955 film noir directed by Charles Laughton.
- Daughters of Darkness: A 1971 vampire movie loosely based on the life of Elizabeth Bathory.
- Psycho: A classic psychological horror slasher flick directed and produced by Alfred Hitchcock.
- Scream 2: Wes Craven's second outing in the successful Scream film series.
- Inferno: Dario Argento's horror film which features a coven of witches.
- Let's Scare Jessica to Death: A 1971 psychological horror movie.
- Ginger Snaps: Classic cult Canadian werewolf movie.
- Let the Right One In: A Swedish vampire movie.
- The Exorcism of Emily Rose: A 2005 courtroom drama / horror film.
- Let Me In: A 2010 Thriller movie.
- The Grudge: A 2004 Japanese horror film.
Rush of Blood Trophies
This is a list of the 40 trophies that can be obtained throughout Until Dawn: Rush of Blood.
|Final Treatment||Collect all trophies.||Platinum|
|The Nightmare Ends||Finish the story on Psychotic.||Gold|
|Obsessive Collector||Collect all the skittles.||Gold|
|Haunted Lodge Killer||Finish “Haunted Lodge” on Insane.||Silver|
|Nightmare Descent Killer||Finish “Nightmare Descent” on Insane.||Silver|
|Hotel Hell Killer||Finish “Hotel Hell” on Insane||Silver|
|Psycho Cellblock Killer||Finish “Psycho Cellblock” on Insane.||Silver|
|Ghost Town Killer||Finish “Ghost Town” on Insane.||Silver|
|Mines of Death Killer||Finish “Mines of Death” on Insane.||Silver|
|Final Inferno Killer||Finish “Final Inferno” on Insane.||Silver|
|Diagnosis Complete||Finish the story on any difficulty.||Silver|
|Secret Spotter||Collect all the skittles in one level.||Silver|
|Unstoppable||Reach multiplier x8||Silver|
|Duck Hunter||Shoot all the moving ducks in “Haunted Lodge”||Silver|
|Old School||Complete a level using only pistols.||Silver|
|Won Armed||Complete a level using only one hand.||Silver|
|Blow Your Mind||Get 100 headshots.||Silver|
|Dead Eye||Get >80% accuracy on a level.||Silver|
|Moment of Sanity||See all the “Moment of Sanity” sequences.||Silver|
|Haunted Lodge Survivor||Finish “Haunted Lodge”.||Bronze|
|Nightmare Descent Survivor||Finish “Nightmare Descent”.||Bronze|
|Hotel Hell Survivor||Finish “Hotel Hell”.||Bronze|
|Psycho Cellblock Survivor||Finish “Psycho Cellblock”.||Bronze|
|Ghost Town Survivor||Finish “Ghost Town”.||Bronze|
|Mines of Death Survivor||Finish “Mines of Death”.||Bronze|
|Final Inferno Survivor||Finish “Final Inferno”.||Bronze|
|I bestow this fire-power||Pick up a new weapon.||Bronze|
|Master Arsenal||Pick up all weapons.||Bronze|
|Four Barrel Spray of Death||Dual wield shotguns.||Bronze|
|A Storm of Bullets||Dual wield machine pistols.||Bronze|
|Do you feel lucky?||Dual wield revolvers.||Bronze|
|On a roll||Reach multiplier x4.||Bronze|
|I shoot, therefore I am||Beat a previous set score on a level.||Bronze|
|Barrel of Laughs||Kill 20 enemies with barrels.||Bronze|
|Mostly Armless||Blast off 100 limbs.||Bronze|
|Arachnophobia||Die from spider venom.||Bronze|
|Head Trauma||Die from hitting head on a barrier.||Bronze|
|For My Next Trick||Get killed by a sawblade.||Bronze|
|Nowhere to Hide||Hit three targets with one shot from the revolver.||Bronze|
|Spitting Lead||Hit three or more targets with a blast from the shotgun.||Bronze|