When Chris turns the photo around, he will see a threatening letter on the back. The letter is written with red paint.
I WILL TAKE THEM AND BLEED THEM LIKE PIGS AND RIP THEIR SOFT WHITE SKIN OFF! FUCKING 16 YEARS. 16 YEARS I WAITED FOR PRETTY LITTLE
After finding the clue, Chris has the option to show it to Ashley or keep it to himself.
- If Ashley sees it, she will react in a shocking manner, and tells Chris they need to go find Josh.
- If she doesn't, Chris will tell her he couldn't find anything important, cut her off, and tell her that they should find Josh.
After Chris goes into the hidden room, the clue will be on a shelf in plain sight. You will have to turn the picture over to claim the clue.
- Another one of Josh's set ups. There was no Psycho.
- "Bleed them like pigs" may be a reference to the pigs he gutted as part of his prank.
- The same red paint may have been used by Josh to write the words "Die, Die, Die" on the wall at the cable car station. This bucket of fresh red paint can be found by Matt.