A note attached to a pig's head, with the text Welcome Back written in red paint on the back of the note.
(On reverse side)
Northern Provinces Penitentiary
This clue is located at the end of Matt and Emily's bonus segment of the game. It will be shown in a cutscene.
- This was planted by Josh as part of his prank.
- If the player rotates the note to the front, it will be shown that the note is actually a blank from a mental institute.
- If the player doesn't rotate the note to the front, the game won't count you finding the clue due to you just finding a plain blank, and clueless piece of paper with no message.
- The Welcome Back is actually written on the back of the paper, and not at the front, as previously thought.
- This is one of the two clues found only in the pre-ordered version of the game, the other one being the Cigar Stub.