The wall shows markings and dates of disappearances, along with pictures and other notes. It also shows the map of the mountain, newsfragments regarding the miners, and a reference to the disappearance of the twin sisters.
After entering the Chapel, to the right will be three rooms. Only the middle one is well lit and open. Enter to find it.
- These must have been Wendigo sightings the mystery guy was collecting.
- As seen in The Events Of The Past and The Stranger's Journal, the newspaper piece is about The Stranger's grandfather.
- The word "Liars" has been written in red on the paper.
- It seems like people wanted to cover up his real cause of death.
- Judging by the writings, it appears not only the Stranger's grandfather died, but also his real father.