She makes it to the back door of the lodge, and attempts to knock on it to alert anyone to help her in, and is shocked as Mike shows up behind her, revealing himself to be alive.
After unlocking the door, Sam asks Mike what happened to Josh and, regardless of his status, he'll affirm that Hannah got him. Sam goes to turn on the lights, only for Mike to turn them back off, claiming it's a bad idea to keep them on.
- Emily will also push past Ashley if the Wendigo bite confrontation happened, Emily wasn't shot and Ashley revealed the truth.
Regardless, Hannah starts fighting the other Wendigos. As she's fighting them she'll overpower one of them and throw them towards the furnace releasing gas into the lodge.
Mike will notice and walk towards the light bulb. While Hannah decapitates one of the other Wendigos, Sam will make a noise in the wood flooring and Hannah will notice.
- If Sam moves, the Wendigo will impale her, killing her.
- If Mike has been injured by Hannah earlier, she will hear him as he breaks the light bulb and slams him against a pillar. Chris, Ashley, and Emily will all escape if they are alive and Mike will take a lighter out of his pocket, blowing up the entire lodge including himself and the rest of the Wendigos.
- If Mike has not been injured by Hannah earlier, he will break the light bulb as Hannah is impaling Sam. Chris, Ashley, and Emily will all escape if they are alive. Mike will rush to the switch, looking at Sam and Hannah before turning on the switch, blowing up the entire lodge and what's left inside.
- If Sam stays still, Mike will break the light bulb which will attract Hannah's attention and only Chris will leave the lodge.
Sam will yell, attracting Hannah's attention, and if she moves Hannah will kill her. Emily and Ashley will also escape and Mike will run towards the light switch and turn it on blowing up the rest of the Wendigos. if not Hannah will leave and Ashley (or Emily, if she pushed Ashley) will escape the lodge.
If Sam runs to the switch, a Wendigo will see her and attempt to catch her but is stopped by Hannah. Sam will turn on the switch and incinerate everyone remaining in the lodge including Mike, Ashley, Emily, and the rest of the Wendigos.
If Sam does nothing, Hannah will notice Mike and slam him against the pillar. Hannah will also notice Emily (Or Ashley if she is behind her) and Sam can either Save Emily or Ashley or run to the switch. if she does nothing again Emily or Ashley will have their eyes gouged out. Sam will then have to remain still as Hannah comes toward her.
After the lodge is in flames, the remaining survivors (excluding Jessica and Matt if they are alive) will reconcile and a helicopter will notice the lodge completely destroyed and locate the remaining survivors as the sun rises.
- Danger Totem #6 - Sam can find Danger Totem #6 if she takes the right path near a tree, depicting a Wendigo leaping into the lodge and chasing the survivors..
- If Sam moves (Mike will save Sam if she fails the first challenge) when Hannah is approaching her, Hannah will see and impale her at the abdomen.
- If Sam chooses to run to the switch and Mike hasn't made it out of the lodge, he'll die in the explosion.
- If Sam moved or died before Mike had been able to break the light bulb, Hannah will throw him against a pillar or the ground. However, he is still alive. He'll take out a lighter and explode the lodge himself, with Hannah unable to stop him in time, causing them to die together.
- If Sam chooses to run to the switch and Emily hasn't made it out of the lodge, she'll die in the explosion.
- If Sam did nothing to save Mike or moved during the first 'Don't Move' section, Hannah will attack him and afterwards approach Emily (if she hadn't pushed Ashley earlier). If Sam does nothing to save Emily, Hannah will notice her and gouge her eyes out.
- If Sam chooses to run to the switch and Ashley hasn't made it out of the lodge, she'll die in the explosion.
- If Sam did nothing to save Mike or moved during the first 'Don't Move' section, Hannah will attack him and approach Ashley (if Emily pushed Ashley earlier). If Sam does nothing to save Ashley, Hannah will notice her and gouge her eyes out.
- Hannah will always die in the lodge explosion, having it blown up by either Sam or Mike.
Two Unnamed Wendigos
- One Wendigo will be overpowered by Hannah and will be decapitated.
- One Wendigo will die in the lodge explosion having it either being blown up by Sam or Mike.