|“||Jesus hot sauce Christmas cake, this is fucking unbelievable.||”|
The dossier displays multiple photos, showing some form of Before/After transformation of a miner patient in the Sanatorium.
Patient No. 9
Progression of Skeletal Hyperostosis
Jan. 9th, 1952
- Epidermal dyspigmentation; expected after time underground
- Severe curvature of thoracic region; post traumatic kyphosis?
- Corneal dystrophy and clouding.
Jan. 14th, 1952
- Chronic kyphosisScarring alopecia
- Extreme nasal septum perforation
- Ectodermal dysplasia? (pointing of teeth)
Jan. 17th, 1952
- Telogen effluvium, not alopecia?
- Maxillary canine length 1"
- Consistent w/ corneal oedema but acuity now 20/22
- Epidermal toughening; stratum corneum
Entering the hallway with the B-Wing sign over the arch, turn and walk into the foreground. Turn a corner and reach an open door on your left. Check the desk with the lamp inside.
- This was one of the Wendigos caged up in the Sanatorium.
- It is with this clue that Mike recognizes one of the Wendigos in the Sanatorium as Billy Bates.