|“||Look, an axe... I feel better with an axe.||”|
An axe stuck in the door of the cable car station.
The player then has a choice to either break down the door or ask Emily to go through the window nearby and open the door from the inside.
- If Emily agrees to go through the window, the player won't use the axe.
- If Emily disagrees or you don't ask her at all, Matt will use it to break down the door.
The player later has a choice to kill an elk with the axe.
- If the player chooses to kill the elk, all the other elk will push Matt off of the cliff.
- If the player fails to act fast enough, Matt will fall to his death.
- If the player is fast enough, Matt will grip onto a ledge and climb his way back up the cliff.
Matt will find the axe stuck in the door of the cable car station in Chapter 5 when he is walking with Emily to try and get help.
- Josh put the axe here as part of his plan to freak his friends out.
- It is one of the few clues needed to proceed with the story.
- Matt will lose the axe either when going up the fire tower, or when being backed off a cliff by the herd of elk.
Weapons and Items